12.12.2005

Avoidance behavior

V was apparently so traumatized by our truck stop cafe experience last weekend that he refused to go there this Sunday for breakfast. I actually got a "Hell No." So we had to drive a bit out of the way for a bite to eat.

Everything is out of storage and into the new house (actually, the garage). So we have a good few weeks of unpacking. But everything looks fantabulous and it's still a bit surreal that we're there.

The one downside of the home that I've discovered right off the bat is that it has instantly turned me into my mother. "Careful not to get anything on the wood." "Don't put anything drippy on the counters." "Use a coaster." We bought furniture coasters so our sofa and beds won't make marks on the carpet. I visibly cringed when someone came in with shoes on. Yeah. I'm in trouble. When the furniture comes in I might as well barricade the area with Caution tape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home