1.09.2006

From the Oakland edition of the Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook

The following is an e-mail I received today from my friend Amanda, which I felt I should share for those of you who might find yourselves in such a compromising situation:

Yo Michizzle!

You’re already street so you don’t need to be told this but after I listened to one of my favorite Bay Area radio programs this morning, I wanted to pass this along. (Sarah and No Name – you may remember them from your days in SF!)

Anyway, if a guy comes up and asks you, "What set you from?," he wants to know what gang you’re in. After hearing 5 minutes of discussion on the radio program, an undercover cop called in and said they will want to rob or kill you no matter what so you are best to reply "I don’t bang." and then run.

Happy Monday!-A

Amanda and I share a penchant for all things Snoop and Eminem, which we shamelessly blast along the Yolo causeway, windows down, as we floss-n-fly our hoopties to work. (I can feel V cringing right now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home