((sniff)) ((cough)) ((wheeze))
So I'm falling apart from allergies, sinus problems, back problems, stomach problems, carpal tunnel syndrome, the inability to move my index finger, which is completely numb, and other drama. My dr. says I'm too young to have problems so I suffer. I suffer in silence and resentment.
But she did give me a prescription for Clarinex, which I will try on the weekend lest I end up with an all-nighter like the time I got a prescription for codeine and buzzed about in bed, my eyes twitchy, my heart racing. I think I looked like those toy monkeys with the cymbals and the crazy eyes and the flashing gums. It was freaky. I have tweaky reactions to meds, so I basically have to use the weekends to determine whether I will keel over from something (I'd rather keel at home, thank you).
But she did give me a prescription for Clarinex, which I will try on the weekend lest I end up with an all-nighter like the time I got a prescription for codeine and buzzed about in bed, my eyes twitchy, my heart racing. I think I looked like those toy monkeys with the cymbals and the crazy eyes and the flashing gums. It was freaky. I have tweaky reactions to meds, so I basically have to use the weekends to determine whether I will keel over from something (I'd rather keel at home, thank you).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home