R.I.P. Eskimo
Just wanted to give a shout-out to our friend Eskimo, a goldfish that we had since our Silva bridal shower (Debbie had goldfish in bowls on the tables. Very cool.). He flipped out of the bowl again, but, alas, I was not around to get him back in the water. I woke up Sat morning and he didn't greet me at the top of the bowl as he usually did (he knew when he saw me it meant food). I got a little worried, and looked around the counters, until I saw him stiff in the sink drain. We think he might have flipped out (literally and figuratively) when our alarm accidentally went off late Friday night and sent shrieking sounds throughout the house. V and I gave him a proper toilet burial, complete with solemnity and song.
He was a good, happy fish, and he will be missed.
He was a good, happy fish, and he will be missed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home