9.22.2006

Run, rabbit, run...

OK, I really need to find time to post to this thing. Everything has been go go go go gog ogogogogogogogoogoooooooo as usual (insert "Dark Side of the Moon" soundtrack here).

I'm finding some relief in Jane Austen novels. Who knew? I guess traveling back to simpler days eases the mind somewhat. Back then it was a big deal just to take a "carriage and four" 6 miles -- if they only knew the stress and fast-paced insanity of the 21st century.

Have been off caffeine again... much better now. It's poison to me.

Aside from running around like a crazy person at work, I have decided to adopt another baby kitty as a friend for Tux. And my mom is going to adopt a baby as a friend for her and Owl. We're going to get siblings. And you can boo me and call me a moral degenerate, but we are adopting Ragdoll kitties from a breeder. I've been in a guilt-riddled quandry about this for several months, but decided for me and Tux it was the best thing to do, as he needs a mellow kitty. So there we are.

Went to a very fun engagement party for Shawn and Roxanne this weekend (big shoutout of congrats to them on their upcoming wedding). Roxanne is Persian, so the music was fantab. Can't wait for the wedding in May.

Starting to plan our big vacation for next summer -- a cruise to Greece with my parents, V's parents, and Debbie and Kimo. I've never been interested in cruises, but I think this will force me to actually have a relaxing vacation instead of running around from site to site to site. We may go back to Venice or Rome. Hoping everyone can see Venice. Just wish next summer were here already...

That's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home