I'm back...
OK, so I haven't been able to keep this blog up very well lately. The holidays were an insane time. We had a couple sick kitties -- one critically ill, but ok now. The parents came up. NYE happened. V's truck died and he bought a new car (now he's officially a yuppie like his wife in a BMW). It all seems like a blur now.
We booked our cruise to Greece, which we are so looking forward to. The only problem is we have to wait until July! We're trying to figure out where we want to go ahead of time. Right now we are thinking of flying into Madrid, spending time in Spain, then heading to Morocco before catching the cruise in Rome. We'll meet up with both sets of parents and my sister- and brother-in-law. Just figuring out how to take care of the kitties for almost a month when their normal babysitters -- my parents -- will be with us.
I've been busy since being appointed to a county board and helping a women's recovery home with their fundraising efforts. And reading for the Society for the Blind. I've been able to fit in Pilates (even have a couple friends from work joining me now) and other workouts. But that doesn't leave much room to breathe! Last weekend was the first free weekend for me and V. I spent it napping and reading Allende's Zorro which, as usual for her, is fantastic.
More later...

2 Comments:
Go to Barcelona...so much better than Madrid!
Hey Kristen! Did you go to Miami for the Superbowl? :) You know, I really really REALLY want to go to Barcelona... if we can get a ticket for a good fare instead of Madrid, we're there! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home